 Local / United Kingdom / 2725
Fw: Hi LEGO Web Club Members!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 19:52:50 GMT

Just a copy of the web club circular in case those not signed up are
interested:

----- Original Message -----
From: LEGO Web Club <broadcaster@lego.com>
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2000 6:17 PM
Subject: Hi LEGO Web Club Members!

Blast off into year 2000 with LEGO.com.  We have tons of activities lined
up for you so click away and keep coming back.  You make our site live and
kicking!

******************
JUST 3D BUILD
Now you can build with 3D LEGO bricks online!  Download a simple program
and build away.  Check out Just Build and all the amazing building
inspiration at http://www.lego.com/justbuild/new

******************
ACTION!
* Download one of our many screen savers (or all of them...:-)!
* Send a LEGO postcard to a friend--it's free!
* Upload a picture of your latest and amazingly cool LEGO creation!
* Play one of the many interactive LEGO.com games!

* It's all available at http://www.lego.com/action/new

*********************
LEGO.com POLLS
Remember to check back with LEGO.com every week to cast YOUR vote in our
weekly LEGO.com Poll.  Find the poll and the many cool clicks at
http://www.lego.com/coolclicks/new

As a LEGO Web Club member, don't forget the Web Club poll under New Stuff • at http://www.lego.com/newstuff/new

Remember, if you bookmark these pages, you have direct access to all the
fun.  Just hit Ctrl + D, and your favorite LEGO.com page has now been
bookmarked.

See you soon,

Your LEGO Web Club Friends

Tip: If you are unable to click on the hyperlinks, simply copy the link • you want and paste it into your Web browser.

P.S. If you've received this email by mistake and want to unsubscribe from
our mailing list, just click on the following link or copy and paste it into
your browser to unsubscribe: