 Local / United Kingdom / 2724
Re: Fabuland anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 12:18:43 GMT

Just wanted to add that I saw the 'insectoids' thread after I posted this (I
have been away all week)

SO I though I would just clarify that

1. I will only trade these with attendees at the next UK legofest.
2. I will only trade them for parts of other things that I want, or whatever,
someone brings to that legofest.

So I think that qualifies under the rules.

regards
lawrence