 Local / United Kingdom / 2721
2720  |  2722
Subject:
Fabuland anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:56:32 GMT

I have various bits of fabuland lying unloved in a bag.

There are no sets , just odd parts, though you might be able to put together a
set from them, who knows. Could be useful for spares to complete any sets you
have.

there are some parts of figures, cars, planes, buildings.

Anyone interested?

Most likely option would be a trade at the next legofest (which I desparately
want to attend this time!), for whatever. I will just bring the bag along
unless anyone wants to pre-claim them.

If anyone is interested I will try and sort out a picture and post it on my
web site.

regards
lawrence