 Space / 40390
40389  |  40391
Subject:
Moonbase parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:39:16 GMT

I'd been holding off for my kids to get out of the <3 category for a while and was really wanting to work on some Moonbase MOCs.  My son turns 3 in August and my chances of loosing LEGO to the mouth of a little one is diminishing.   I've dug everything out of the closet and I'm getting ready to set some things up.

I'd been holding off pickup up some of the stantions used from LEGO.com but now i can't seem to find them.   That, or more blue pieces.

Are there any good sets out there you'd recommend that use the stantions
pictured on the Moonbase page and where I could get some more classic space blue
1x8s/1x6s/plates etc in bulk?