Hi all- Please visit: (URL) see the announcement of PNLTC's presence at LEGOLAND California during the weekend of August 4 & 5, 2001. Click on the "Club Weekend" image to bring up the formal announcement. And...while your on-line, please visit our (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce) !

lego, com
(score: 3.253)

  Re: 2001 Racers now at shop.lego.com

(...) There is no relation at all. They are a true mystery, because they look more like something between Duplo and System (yet Duplo can work with System!). I sincerely hope that LEGO takes a big punch for this one series, perhaps it will hurt them (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.253)

  Re: BRLug - Outras idéias

"Ildefonso Junior Zanette" <izanette@uol.com.br> escreveu na mensagem news:G79ApA.AzB@lugnet.com... (...) acaso (...) Não sei. Acho que a URL da LEGO Brasil é (URL) Mas ne não conseguimos podemos utilizar LegoBr.com.br ou BrLugNet.com.br e assim por (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.br)

lego, com
(score: 3.252)

  Re: New coaster at LEGOLAND California appearing in 2001

(...) this new ride is due to open this spring (2001). There's recently been an update to the official LL CA website -- A new homepage and some content. No new press releases though. None since 2000. I have a print copy of the press release (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

lego, com
(score: 3.252)

  Re: Mega Bloks set found in Mania magazine!!

(...) I also just noticed, your magazine is way bigger than mine! I have- pg 1- Cover pg 2- Details/advertisement on LEGO Studios pg 4- "Creating Special Effects" Studios comic pg 10- Helioraptor instructions pg 11- Helioraptor continued, LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.252)

  Re: 2001 Racers now at shop.lego.com

(...) Do you? These things go against the foundations that LEGO was started on. You know, that something could be a castle, a racecar, and a spaceship in the same day. Hasbro could easily make these things, or Mattel. They would sell much better. I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.252)

  Re: 2001 Racers now at shop.lego.com

(...) There used to be the Freestyle/Basic 3+ sets which only had 2xY bricks and used larger doors and windows (earlier 2x4x3 windows and 2x4x5 doors and later 2x6x6 doors and windows). Then there were 5+ sets which had slightly more complex pieces. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.252)

  Re: 2001 Racers now at shop.lego.com

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:G5qtME.7Gp@lugnet.com... (...) There is that age range, but doesn't Town Jr. fit it nicely already? I'd agree with this line (and I kinda do, seeing your point) more if Town Jr. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.251)

  Re: 2001 Racers now at shop.lego.com

(...) But I like wishing for bad things... It makes my life more fulfilled :o) I disagree with the logic here, juniorization was begun by TLC because kids have shorter attention spans for completing tasks (mostly due to the video game craze). I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.251)

  8457 Error for The Bit program

Hello, I have managed to bypass the programs hyperlinks error that is found on the current version of the Lego Bit, in which the 8457 has a URL error Here is a way to download the manuals without the programs help. Click on each link and download to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.251)

  8457 Error for The Bit program

Hello, I have managed to bypass the programs hyperlinks error that is found on the current version of the Lego Bit, in which the 8457 has a URL error Here is a way to download the manuals without the programs help. Click on each link and download to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.251)

  New S@H Catalog

I received the January Shop at Home catalog today. All of the new LoM sets are shown as are the Mosaic and the new Dragon figure. Probably the biggest news is the Train building contest. Three age groups: 7-12, 13-17, 18+ The winners will have their (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.251)

  Re: shop.lego.com bug report

This is not a JavaScript effort per se. The cascading style sheet specification is being interpreted as if it were a script instead. This is wierd. It is as if the Solaris is getting served this: <script type="text/css" (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.251)

  Re: Lego.com temporarily offline

Yea, it is an awfully strange thing to do in the middle of the week. Both sites, www.lego.com and shop.lego.com are down. Usually, this type of thing happens over a weekend. However, maybe they find Thursdays to be their slowest day for hits. :) (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.251)

  Re: model builder on lego.com...

(...) This is VERY cool! No, not as full of features as some of the CAD programs available, but really not bad at all for a little online thing. More significantly, some time ago LD promised us that we would be able to build a model virtually and (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.250)

  Re: Halloween sets?

The only set that's available in the UK is the Pumpkin pack (from shop.lego.com), which has plenty of orange pieces. I believe the US has had special LEGO Halloween buckets before (which included orange bricks). Ben (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.250)

  Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

FYI, a filter was installed today on the news server to accept lego.com postings (i.e., LEGO Company employees using their official email address) in the following groups only: lugnet.lego lugnet.lego.announce lugnet.lego.direct (essentially the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.250)

  Re: model builder on lego.com...

(...) 5) It's fast, downloads almost instantly! ROSCO (But where's the technic? 8?) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.250)

  Re: www.LEGO.com/trains updated!

Looks good Jake, glad to see the train site growing! Keep up the great work. jt (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.250)

  Re: Trainiacs can rejoice

(...) Yeah, I know. I just meant that they're nothing new. (...) I think Matt was taking the mick with his message about buying $1 000 000 dollars of bulkpacks to get enough of the right pieces to build a single engine. But have a look at the ad (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.250)

More:  Next Page >>