 LEGOLAND / California / 248
Re: New coaster at LEGOLAND California appearing in 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 05:02:38 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Ashley Glennon writes:
As many of you visit LEGOLAND this holiday season, you will
undoubtedly notice construction work in the Southeast corner of our Park.
Watch for complete details appearing in January 2001 on a new
TECHNIC themed roller coaster and possibly a few other structures.
Exciting additions are ahead!

Ashley Glennon
Manager of Sales, Promotions and Sponsorships
LEGOLAND California

this new ride is due to open this spring (2001). There's recently been an update
to the official LL CA website -- A new homepage and some content. No new press
releases though. None since 2000.

I have a print copy of the press release regarding Ashley's teaser above. It
contains more info than this new link:

  http://www.lego.com/legoland/california/technic.asp

Anyone want me to scan it in?

I hope the new ride will be  open for our wedding! wheee!

-Suz