 LEGOLAND / California / 254
Re: New coaster at LEGOLAND California appearing in 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:41:02 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, John Gramley writes:
In lugnet.legoland.california, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

I hope the new ride will be  open for our wedding! wheee!

Suz,

I got a letter last week about my LEGOLAND pass, and it states that the open
date for the new roller coaster is April 7th.  Should be in plenty of time
for the big day!

John Gramley

woo-hoo!

just in time for us to "take the plunge!"

;-)

-Suz