 LEGOLAND / California / 255
Re: Pics of the potential wedding site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 08:01:56 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Mark Papenfuss writes:
Hey Suz and Todd,
Here are the pics I told you I took of the area above the model shop. I will
break down the pics for you. Most are in P-A-N-O-R-M-I-C view so be sure to
scroll all the way over! Here is the link to them:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3606

WOWWWW!  Panoramic heaven!  Thank you so much!  Just the right aspect ratio
for my laptop's screen, too.  :-)

--Todd

Todd,
Please, lets get back to this point! I never maent to piss you off - so
please - I am extending my hand to you in a peace offering, because it
really seems it is needed. Take the step in getting this over with and
getting back to the fun that lugnet is. Ok? The talk about where lego can
post is over for me, and hopefully it will be over for you soon, lol. I *do*
think the direct section needs re-arranging, but thats another thread, lol.
Mark Papenfuss
mfuss903@aol.com