 LEGOLAND / California / 246
Re: Pics of the potential wedding site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 20:00:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Papenfuss writes:
Hey Suz and Todd,
Here are the pics I told you I took of the area above the model shop. I will
break down the pics for you. Most are in P-A-N-O-R-M-I-C view so be sure to
scroll all the way over! Here is the link to them:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3606

WOWWWW!  Panoramic heaven!  Thank you so much!  Just the right aspect ratio
for my laptop's screen, too.  :-)

--Todd