 LEGOLAND / California / 245
Re: Need a map of LL, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 02:19:28 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Thomas Main writes:
[...]
Even though there are a lot of us, like myself, who don't
know you and Todd personally, we feel as if we do because of the
community prescence that you have created here on LUGNET.

:-)  That's how I feel about you guys too.

[...]
Anyway, I'm sure you have more important things to think about now anyway.

no. There may be pressing things for me to do, but everything feels pretty
important right now. Including talking with friends on the internet.

I wish you well in your preparation for the wedding and I am sure it will
be a fantastic event even it is held in Playmobil's theme park :)

Thanks. :-)

-Suz (who still loves her 1978 Playmobil sets)