 LEGOLAND / California / 229
Re: Need a map of LL, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 01:48:39 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.legoland.california, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.legoland.california, John Neal writes:
Suz-

I don't have a map, but I know of a place in the park where a small wedding
would be perfect-- the area where the GMLTC and ldraw displayed at the
Kidvention.  It is off the beaten track, and has the best view of the park
anywhere in it.  I wish I could remember what LLC calls it....but basically
it's right above the model shop.

Vista USA - a balcony on the roof with concrete floor in the outline of the
states, with bricks representing LEGO offices.  Its something in the order
of a 30x80' rectangle, with a few outcroppings.  Great view of the park, and
miniland at night, if the wedding is to be after park hours.

Ah! I see, you literally meant "above." Wow! And on the map it's just a gray
blob. I never would have known.

That looks very interesting. It may be "unrentable" though. :-\

It is one heck of a view, and I'm certain it's on the rentables list.  It's
been over a year since I was there, but my fuzzy memory recalls it as being a
prime location for a private function.

Are visitors allowed up there normally?

Yup, absolutely.

James