 LEGOLAND / California / 234
Re: Need a map of LL, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:01:45 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

<snip>

The woman at LL suggests I rent Miniland after the park closes.

-Suz

I assumed that Tood and yourself had some special connections within LL.  Are
you just speaking with the regular special events coordinator?  Is it possible
for you to try to get someone at Lego Direct or someone else you have met with
that has some influence to pull some strings for you to make this planning
process easier?  After all, Lego Direct did want to be more involved in the
gatherings that LUGNET members conducted and this seems like the PREMIERE
event.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu