 LEGOLAND / California / 223
Re: Need a map of LL, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:21:24 GMT

Suz-

I don't have a map, but I know of a place in the park where a small wedding would
be perfect-- the area where the GMLTC and ldraw displayed at the Kidvention.  It is
off the beaten track, and has the best view of the park anywhere in it.  I wish I
could remember what LLC calls it....but basically it's right above the model shop.

-John

"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:

I'm considering a wedding inside LL, but I've never been there myself. I'd like
to get some feel for the space--particularly around Miniland and the entrance
area buildings.

If there's anyone here who could send me a map of the LEGOLAND park in Carlsbad,
I sure would appreciate it.

What I need is a "real" map. One that's to scale (including the scale
indicated), has buildings carefully labeled, and is recent enough to show the
location of their Events Pavillion. Basic internals of a few buildings and even
topo info would be extra great.

In other words, not the cartoon map.

-Suz

ps. I've already seen the LL website VR pictures, the drawings in "The Ultimate
LEGO Book," and asked LL.