 LEGOLAND / California / 226
Re: Need a map of LL, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 01:18:43 GMT

Hmm. Looking here:

was it next to Miniland? or on the grass under the camera symbol?
The woman at LL suggests I rent Miniland after the park closes.

-Suz

In lugnet.legoland.california, John Neal writes:
Suz-

I don't have a map, but I know of a place in the park where a small wedding
would be perfect-- the area where the GMLTC and ldraw displayed at the
Kidvention.  It is off the beaten track, and has the best view of the park
anywhere in it.  I wish I could remember what LLC calls it....but basically
it's right above the model shop.

-John

"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:

I'm considering a wedding inside LL, but I've never been there myself. I'd
like to get some feel for the space--particularly around Miniland and the
entrance area buildings.

If there's anyone here who could send me a map of the LEGOLAND park in
Carlsbad, I sure would appreciate it.

What I need is a "real" map. One that's to scale (including the scale
indicated), has buildings carefully labeled, and is recent enough to show the
location of their Events Pavillion. Basic internals of a few buildings and
even topo info would be extra great.

In other words, not the cartoon map.

-Suz

ps. I've already seen the LL website VR pictures, the drawings in "The
Ultimate LEGO Book," and asked LL.