 LEGOLAND / California / 242
Re: Need a map of LL, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 22:31:13 GMT

Todd Lehman at lehman@javanet.com wrote:

In lugnet.legoland.california, James Brown writes:
Any suggestions?  We're kinda stuck.

Just a shot in the dark... have you tried Ashley Glennon?

Ashley was really really enthusiastic about it last November, and when I
spoke with him on the phone in November in fact he mentioned that the events
coordinator worked for him...but we haven't heard from him in months.

--Todd

He was in the process of moving, and he's resurfaced now. Send him an email.
:^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations