 General / 25131
Re: Mega Bloks set found in Mania magazine!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 23:56:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Jones writes:
Hello,
In the Nov/Dec Mania magazine, on page 18, is the "You Can Build It"
section. On this page is featured a "Helioraptor."

I also just noticed, your magazine is way bigger than mine!  I have-

pg 1- Cover
pg 2- Details/advertisement on LEGO Studios
pg 4- "Creating Special Effects" Studios comic
pg 10- Helioraptor instructions
pg 11- Helioraptor continued, LEGO ornament/gift ideas
pg 12- Winning stories from "My LEGO Adventure Contest"
pg 13- Quaker contests announcement/advertisment
pg 14- Guess the Gifts contest details, LEGO.com advertisement
pg 15- "Wish List", LEGO Bucks coupons
pg 16- Back of page 15 contents

I don't even have a page 18.  What kind of cool stuff did they add to yours?