 General / 25151
Re: Mega Bloks set found in Mania magazine!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 17:15:44 GMT

I noticed that as well.  Kinda scary!

Dave

Timothy Jones <timothyj10@juno.com> wrote in message
Hello,
In the Nov/Dec Mania magazine, on page 18, is the "You Can Build It"
section. On this page is featured a "Helioraptor."

In the picture of the boy who inspired the model, I noticed something • about
the model he is holding. It is definitely Mega Bloks set 9740 Night • Copter!
There is no doubt about it; I know exactly what the set looks like, since • I
own it.

Has TLC gone so far that they would not recognize the trans-yellow and • neon
green pieces which are different from LEGO? What's worse is, they give • away
a LEGO set up to $100 value to winners who have their models featured in
"You Can Build It." They gave away an expensive set to a boy who had a • Mega
Bloks set photographed and sent in.