 General / 25152
FOTW: Grandparents are Awesome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 17:43:45 GMT

My grandparents just came over and gave me a lego set they found at a flea
market.  My jaw dropped as I recived a box for 6921 Futron Monorail accessory
Track.  The box was open but the bag of small parts is still sealed.
Everything is new.  On the box is a post-it note.  $5.00. (US)  Grandparents
are Awesome.

-Lord Insanity