 General / 25153
25152  |  25154
Subject:
Question about the Christmas game on LEGO.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 18:08:12 GMT

Hello,
Has anyone been able to actually use the new Christmas activity at
www.LEGO.com/xmas/?  The intro downloads fine for me, and then I get the
language selector, which allows me to see the "How to Play" screen, Legal
terms, etc.  However, I have not been able to find an actual "Play" button
anywhere.  I have viewed the page on two different computers, with two
different browsers, and even two versions of Flash (4 and 5).  Neither setup
seems to work.
If anyone has any suggestions or information, I would appreciate it.  I sent an
e-mail to the Web Club support address, and have not received a reply.

Thanks!

Joel