  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1701 – 1720 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall

I think I'm with Kekoa on this one. TLG have always been very hot on what they consider right & wrong (most of us have read the bit on www.lego.com where they take the time to list what is OK & what is not). They take copyright/patent/trademark (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.436)

  Re: LEGO Reverse DNS?

Once, after doing too many nights of research at the Lego web site, I used that domain as an example in a System admin class I was teaching. I showed the folks in the class how to setup a secondary DNS and just for fun (and since I'd been so (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.436)

  Re: Lego Movie Making Kit??

(...) Go to (URL) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.436)

  Re: Future of LEGO Trains ? was Re: Model Railroad Scenery

(...) The person I spoke to at S@H said to keep checking with www.LEGO.com, that the new changes would be occuring in the Spring ! (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.435)

  Re: info

(...) Questo, forse? (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.435)

  PRESS RELEASE- LEGO Toy Company Propels Imaginations Around the World Into Hyperdrive

Howdy gang, Got this is my email box today and had not seen anobody else post it yet......Happy Building!!!! Chet PS- What I find most interesting is the mention of "adults" for the first time. ---...---* LEGO Toy Company Propels Imaginations Around (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 3.435)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer!

(...) I think that last is perhaps a little unlikely. I'm not sure exactly what the infrastructure of our network here at IBM is, but I strongly doubt there is anything Microsoft between my RS/6000 and www.lego.com. I just did a little bit of (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 3.435)

  LEGO for Life Sweepstakes

Apparently, this isn't new, but I don't remember seeing anything about it on LUGNET before. In the Parent's section at www.lego.com, there's a sweepstakes running from now until the end of April. The sweepstakes is only open to US residents. The (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 3.434)

  Re: Picture piracy at www.lego.com: nothing happened at all...

(...) found (...) now (...) all! (...) Gallery. (...) want us (...) Keep in mind that I Am Not A Lawyer :-) In my opinion, since TLC was informed (and acknowledged such information) about the nature of the photographs the AFOL's in question have a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.434)

  Re: Picture piracy at www.lego.com: nothing happened at all...

(...) At this point my opinion is that we should look for a lawyer or law firm who would be willing to take this on. TLC has repeatedly demonstrated that they expect IMMEDIATE response from our community when their IP rights are violated here on (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.434)

  Re: LEGO Reverse DNS?

(...) I know I got a lego.com hit about a year ago. They didn't really look at much on my site though. --- Chris Osborn Full System, Inc. fozztexx@fullsystem.com 2160 Jefferson St., #240 (URL) Napa, CA 94559 (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.434)

  Re: Pastel = Profit (Was Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?)

Well, the other side of the coin is that YOU, and ONLY you, knew the full details of what they did/did not say was OK. All we have to go on is the Fair Use Policy posted on lego.com. We (the unwashed <g>) won't know any better unless the Policy is (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.434)

  Re: Picture piracy at www.lego.com: nothing happened at all...

(...) Or the Press. --Todd (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.434)

  Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) bricks (...) If it is plates I can see some AFOL getting creative to get 1x1, 1x2 plates of colors they want. It could be fun to try to organize the outcome for plates and not the picture. This isn't cost (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.434)

  Hope Education

Hiya I don't know if this is old news to everyone here but I only just found it... Hope Education in Oldham are having a sale which includes several Lego products. I found their website as a link from the Lego Dacta website (www.lego.com/dacta) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.434)

  Re: Lego at Gerf.Org

(...) Nice idea overall, but bad idea on the domain name. (URL) you go to the above link you will find out why. In a nutshell, The LEGO Group does not like the word "LEGO" in the domain of a website or service etc... Its a trademark thing. So you (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.434)

  Lego Studio

A new item on Lego's web site. Here's the link... (URL) disappointing thing is that they have once again given the Mac a cold shoulder. I would hope that the USB camera is standardized? If there is such a thing as a standard USB digital camera? (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.434)

  Re: Picture piracy on lego.com

A few relativly simple ideas concerning picture piracy. A) Why not make lcad bricks that are not removable so that models could contain permanent initials of the author. this could also be done by making dat files so that they are read only. this (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 3.434)

  Re: Picture piracy on lego.com

well youll probably be shocked but let me thank you. It was just a thought to throw into the arena. Please realize that my technical knowledge exists in the realm of litle to none in technical formatting matters. There is no easy solution to this if (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 3.434)

  Searching the LEGO site

After looking at the various URLs in the recent LEGO Mania magazine, www.lego.com/bigbuild/ to enter the Scooby-Doo & Rock Raiders contest www.lego.com/mcdonalds/ to preview (only one so far) happy meal sets www.lego.com/topsecret/ for select (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.433)

More:  Next Page >>