  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 581 – 600 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Idiots, Part Deux

(...) Apologies Frank, I was actually enjoying reading this particular thread, though it be waaay over my head. I was looking for Locke, Kant, and Hobbes to chime into the thread, but alas... You are probably right about the other--the lines have (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.966)

  Re: The big lie

(...) I'm still resolving that part of the issue for myself, but it puts me in mind of the other side of the coin: Since the airlines are primarily private corporations, and the aircraft are their property, they are well within their rights (correct (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.966)

  Re: Idiots, Part Deux

(...) <snip> (...) I agree with Frank on this point. The contract isn't exactly a property (well, the paper and ink are, and the IP that goes into it may be, but the contract in the sense that Frank means is merely an agreement. The agreement itself (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.966)

  Novità da Cafepress

Ciao, brutte notizie da Cafepress. Mi hanno scritto pochi giorni fa per dirmi che il nostro negozio conteneva immagini protette da copyright e che l'uso di questo materiale era temporaneamente disabilitato: [snip] We recently learned that your (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

rights, property
(score: 3.966)

  Re: LP POINT 3

(...) I'm hardly Libertarian, but I think I can field a few of these: (...) Sure, as one is able to discriminate now, based on race. Not currently in terms of employment or pay, but the right to associate or not to associate is spelled out very (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.966)

  Re: Turkey Auctions....

Please take notice of this email which concern's an ebay auction which as the Lego Logo displayed This is from the Lego Site : (URL) trademarks, and logos, displayed on the Site, are trademarks of the LEGO Group. Nothing contained on the Site should (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

rights, property
(score: 3.966)

  Re: Trying to understand

Well plowed ground alert. (...) You do. Or you should. It's not my problem if you didn't manage your affairs correctly. Maybe I'll decide to help, but it should be my decision. Medical care is a good, that is, a form of property. There are no rights (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.966)

  Re: Credit reports anybody?

(...) I've been faced with this insanity twice. Once I had to convince a doc-in-the-box clinic to give me x-ray films to take to my real doctor. They eventually agreed with the provision that I would bring them back next time I was near. I figured (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

rights, property
(score: 3.966)

  Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party

(...) So the american frontier is what you want to return to? I've got news for you: That also requires returning to the technological and productivity levels of then. The reason those two are so much higher now than they were then is (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.966)

  Re: Gotta love Oracle...

(...) Yup. And some kind of licensing and proof of insurance will probably be part of that security. Incidentally, were I to be a road owner, one thing I would insist on is that drivers be insured in addition to vehicles. The vehicle isn't (usually) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.966)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) Those would probably be the property of Toys R Us, so you'd have to ask them to know for sure whether it's OK. If posting the lists doesn't infringe on any of Toys R Us's privacy rights, then I wouldn't think it would be a problem. (Note: I've (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

rights, property
(score: 3.965)

  Re: Should AFOL websites keep to themselves?

(...) Perhaps you should re-read our own words then, before you dust off your old copy of Animal Farm. It was you who "assumed" that Richie was referring to doublespeak when he invoked Orwell. (...) Fair enough. But if we're going to start policing (...) (17 years ago, 12-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

rights, property
(score: 3.965)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Since that happened well before the civil rights movement, the only applicable legality that I can think of is the 5th Amendment (nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law), but I believe they were classified as (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

rights, property
(score: 3.965)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I can make a copy of your work, looking at your photo or not, but that's about as far as it goes. I cannot sell a copy of your work. I cannot obtain an illegally duplicated copy of your instructions on how to build your work. I cannot publish (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

rights, property
(score: 3.965)

  Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) even (...) Yep, and we collectively agreed that the more successful people would do the major part in paying these taxes. Against their will (and rights) of course. (...) can't (...) People who are on (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.965)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) Erik said the magic word. Give that man a hundred dollars (on a tile). (...) I'm not sure it has. And I'm with Erik on this. Those with vested interests, and therefore those with standing to decide, are the NELUG members, and only the NELUG (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.965)

  Re: Poverty myths?

(...) So the population density of inhabitable China would be roughly double which is still about half that of Taiwan and remains insignificant compared to Hong Kong. (...) Assuming that is actually where most of their whealth is derived, is it not (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.965)

  Re: LP POINT 1

(...) If you rummage around, you’ll find that there are plenty within the LP who voice decent at every thing from your sign up clause (“I do not believe in or advocate the initiation of force as a means of achieving political or social goals.”), to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.965)

  Federal Court Throws out Lego's Trademark Case...

(URL) court throws out Lego's trademark case against Mega Bloks Inc. Associated Press Fri May 31,12:12 PM ET MONTREAL - A court has dismissed a trademark case involving Lego Canada Inc., in which the producer of the popular building-block toys (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

rights, property
(score: 3.965)

  Re: Million Mom March

(...) I'm not sure, but is what you are envisioning, like firearms rights insurance? Where the licensing authority would be liable for misuse of the firearms by holders of their license? (...) Do you mean at the time of purchase? Presumably the (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 3.965)

More:  Next Page >>