  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1281 – 1300 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: rights to SW pieces

(...) I believe that in this usage, "elements" is legalese meaning "Star Wars trademark and copyright related properties", not Lego Pieces. This would include all character and object names, character depictions, symbols and logos, and like (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

all, rights
(score: 3.018)

  Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights?

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes: <snip> (...) Your Type is INFP Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving Strength of the preferences % 44 33 22 56 Dave K. If I were to guess, I would say that Dave! is ESTP, Chris is ISTJ and Larry is (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 3.018)

  Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

The following responses are rather Libertarian macho flash because they were composed hurridly. That's OK, since the original poster was bemoaning no spirited debate. If the following statements don't provoke a great deal debate, I've misread the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 3.018)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

On Sat, 3 Jul 1999 08:56:30 GMT, Mike Stanley uttered the following profundities... (...) Agreed, it must be all or nothing, but I will defend the no tax on any food position. (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 3.018)

  Re: Gotta love Oracle...

Hello Chris, (...) I understand that this is the current situation. But why would you want to maintain it exactly this way? What makes driving different from bearing arms? Why is it acceptable to require permission for one but not the other? (...) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 3.018)

  Re: Three New Bots

(...) From the Associated Press Transactions section: Keith Goldman - reaquired rights to Leonard Hoffman from Nick Kappatos for 2 "Food Pope"-brand shopping carts, roll of 20 postage stamps, and 1998 Jim Edmonds Upper Deck card. Also reaquired (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 3.018)

  Re: Former Iraqi General

(...) That may be *one* of the reasons, but it's no more insidious than the NRA's big-business pro-gun lobby, which has much less to do with personal freedoms than it has to do with lining the pockets of the gun industry. That's not to say that the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 3.018)

  Re: Should we be concerned?

(...) Article 9 and 10 of the Bill of Rights. Would they license a horse? Don't they license motorcycles and bikes? Aren't the roads called "rights of way." We all have the right to travel -- this was recognized as early as Magna Carta in the common (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 3.018)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

Christopher L. Weeks wrote in message <3784F884.EBFE1372@c...ri.edu>... (...) why do (...) Chris, I know we are on the same side and all, but following your moral further, it is also right to break the laws, as you see fit, because it hurts the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 3.017)

  Re: leaving LUGNET

(...) But see also the ToS, point 7: - start - 7. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service, you are granting LUGNET and its owners a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty- (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

all, rights
(score: 3.017)

  Re: Trying to understand

(...) Look, I understand all of this... the point I was trying to make is that the trigger lock thing only says that the gunseller must provide a triggerlock.. NOT that everybody has to walk around with their triggers locked! If you don't want to (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 3.017)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) I don't have time to get into this fully, but I agree more with Larry than Thomas, I'm afraid. What I do have time to do, though, is assert that "the government" most certainly does NOT spend the money it gets for the welfare of the people. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 3.017)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) Well, I used to watch "Cheers". Does that count? Actually, my favorite show of all time is St. Elsewhere. Best show ever. Period. ER is merely a slick rip-off. *Any* good drama today owes its success to St. E, and possibly Hill Street Blues. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

all, rights
(score: 3.017)

  Re: All Encompassing Installer Not Available on Ldraw?

(...) One reason I can think of is that LDraw.org isn't the maintainer of all the programs that use LDraw files. There are also legal issues in that we don't have the rights to distrbute some of the programs. -Orion (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 3.017)

  Re: Christian morality (cont)

(...) Oh ya. And I see you just posted a good thought starter about where morality comes from, etc. I don't speak for all atheists. I don't speak for all libertarians. (technically I'm not even atheist, actually... I'm atheist leaning agnostic) But (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 3.017)

  Re: Rights, Who needs them? (was Re: Abortion...

(...) From the definition of "critical" (1) (and I am surprised that I have to explain this to a Doctor, actually. What kind of doctor are you, again?) ... You are "critical" in the sense of 2 a : inclined to criticize severely and unfavorably (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 3.017)

  Re: License Intent

All what follows is my opinion only. (...) authors "give up copyright". Let's not confuse PD with right of redistribution. Let's not confuse giving up copyright with right of redistribution. What I am suggesting is that by posting a part to the (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all, rights
(score: 3.017)

  Re: Fair Auction? (Was Re: Honest Capitalism)

followups set to .debate Richard Franks wrote: <snipped interesting, (but IMHO unworkable) scheme> (...) I disagree. We are all unique, and therefore different, and therefore unequal, practically speaking. Now, it was the intent of our Founding (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 3.017)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

Well, we really have a quite a little mutual admiration society going here, don't we. All this macho, I've-got- 10-jobs back-slapping is touching, but let me offer a little unsolicited advice: Don't get sick, especially with a long-term, chronic (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 3.017)

  Re: Too cool to keep to myself

(...) All right!!!! --Todd p.s. Don't sign away exclusive rights to the photos! (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 3.017)

More:  Next Page >>