  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 21 – 40 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GrL7p2.8q9@lugnet.com... (...) If the motor can be controlled by the RCX like the manas unit, all the more interesting! One of the robots looks like it comes with a new 36(?) tooth (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

One thing that is interesting is how different the models look from the earlier pictures shown here: (URL) like the new 120 degree Y shaped half beams. "Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GrL7p2.8q9@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

(...) Seems to be the same internals as this one and I think the red button is a on-off switch: (URL) reinvent the wheel) The gear seems to appear in gray also: (URL)Looks like they might be quite interesting... Personally I lend more and more to (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

(...) extension-projectile...y-be-sold- in-pairs-thingamabobs? Methinks they have too many of these raised-on-video-games types infiltrating the design & marketing departments... ;-/ (...) Yes, me too (my dark ages actually encompassed all of (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

(...) Well, as it is they sell their products mainly to kids and they tend to like video-games more then LEGO so LEGO has to be as much video-game as they can to get to them. It seems. My sisters son for example likes action men and other things (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

"Mark Koesel" <koesel@umich.edu> wrote in message news:GrLFqL.9p5@lugnet.com... (...) called 'Robo Gamers', so they have had quite a long gestation period. Then, they were coming out 2 in a set, presumably in order to battle with each other. Huw (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.442)

  Re: chi pensava che ormai abbiamo toccato fondo si sbagliava...

Hummm.... Mi incuriosiscono gli SPYBOTICS, anche se le uniche info che sono riuscito a reperire sono quelle di sunherald.com: 'Lego will launch in the summer an innovative remote control that works with a downloaded computer program, called (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

spybotics
(score: 1.442)

  LEGO Company New Products at Toy Fair 2002

--(From the business wire)-- LEGO® Company Lays Foundation for Growth With New Products for 2002 --Leading toy company to debut in action figure aisle with innovative new building system to be unveiled at Toy Fair, expands creative offerings for (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

spybotics
(score: 1.442)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) I hate this part I have dozens, probably from the ebay lots I buy where people cant wait to get rid of them, but each to their own. My nomination for potw (once the current list is exhausted) would be the technic triangle which has come to the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

spybotics
(score: 1.440)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

Suzanne, The theme is "Spybotics" based on the LEGO display at Toy Fair 2002 Pictures can still be seen online at (URL) programmable brick, remote control, CD-ROM, sounds a awful lot like Mindstorms to me, but that's just one man's opinion :) -- (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 1.431)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

(...) I did a little research on the web and the IGN and TechTV sites mention Spybotics, not Spybot. As for the other information, I couldn't find anything. Maybe Jake can shed some light on this new product. Steven B. Combs, Editor Bricks in my (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 1.426)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

How about this website which I gather is still under construction and/or counting down (2 days left...): www.spybotics.com, which is registered to lego.com... FUT to .general while this is being categorised? Deidre drb@tasmail.com (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 1.425)

  RE: software-controlled motors

This modular RCX ideia is perfect, very LEGOish in did :) (...) <OFF-TOPIC> IMHO, TLC isn't thinking "LEGO" anymore... It lost the main original ideia that made LEGO look so logic, modular and limitless (and fun). The ideia behind the newer sets (or (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.425)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

(...) Maybe you could create and post "artistic renderings" of them... Jeez--all this secrecy must just burn inside you! If it'll make you feel better, you can unburden yourself to me... Dave! (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 1.425)

  Dimanche 09 Juin 2002

[ Titres des News ] o mindstorms: Spybotics.com : un site enigmatique (Internet) [ Détails des News ] o mindstorms: Spybotics.com : un site enigmatique ---...--- Auteur: jlb ( (URL) ) @ 10:21 Topic: Internet Voici un nouveau site de LEGO sur les (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

spybotics
(score: 1.425)

  LEGO SPYBOTICS

I know it's a little early for me to be wondering about this (esp as coming from *me*), but... Does anyone have solid data about this line's placement within TLC's product tree? I'm wondering about entering these in the LUGNET Set Database - if sets (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 1.425)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

An excerpt from the US press release regarding the 2002 line up back in February: (URL) gamers will flip for a new twist to LEGO robotics called SpyBotics – four unique, programmable vehicles determined to accomplish the spy-themed missions you (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 1.425)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

Amazon.com currently lists these for sale, when they come available, under the Mindstorms section. Todd (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 1.425)

  Dimanche 02 Juin 2002

[ Titres des News ] o mindstorms: Spybotics : le futur des LEGO mindstorms ? (Commercial) [ Détails des News ] o mindstorms: Spybotics : le futur des LEGO mindstorms ? ---...--- Auteur: jlb ( (URL) ) @ 02:11 Topic: Commercial voici un petit article (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

spybotics
(score: 1.425)

  Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment

(...) Spybotics doesn't really have a tower, just a cable with a serial connector on one end and led/phototransistor on the other (which snaps into the back of the spybotics brick). It transmits using visible light, not IR (and I don't think it has (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.424)

More:  Next Page >>