 General / 36944
Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 05:28:45 GMT

An excerpt from the US press release regarding the 2002 line up back in
February:
http://www.lego.com/eng/info/press/morepress.asp?RegionalSiteId=2&id=278

"Tech-savvy gamers will flip for a new twist to LEGO robotics called
SpyBotics – four unique, programmable vehicles determined to accomplish the
spy-themed missions you assign to them."

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com