 General / 36942
Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 20:33:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

* I'd love to know what LEGO Futura thinks about this. (displaying prototypes
and early concepts) 'cause if that kind of thing is suddenly okay to do, I
could be showing the AFOL community a whole bunch of nifty stuff.

Maybe you could create and post "artistic renderings" of them...

Jeez--all this secrecy must just burn inside you!  If it'll make you feel
better, you can unburden yourself to me...

     Dave!