 Technic / 6621
Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 19:34:48 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
The pictures at

http://www.alteredstatesmag.com/mar2002/lego_spybotics.shtml

are the first we have seen, I believe, of the finished articles. One shot
shows a good view of the IR control box with what looks like 5 buttons (L,
R, Fwd, Back,. plus a trigger?) and a speed control.

Looks like they might be quite interesting...

If the motor can be controlled by the RCX like the manas unit,
all the more interesting!

One of the robots looks like it comes with a new 36(?) tooth
double-beveled gear in black, too.  Cool.

Mark