  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Cybermaster memory limit?

Hi all, Having just purchased a cybermaster, I was reading around the net a bit about it. One thing that struck me was the apparently quite limited amount of memory available for user programs on the cybermaster. Something on the order of 412 bytes. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.981)

  Re: Another IC error: "Out of memory"

Hi everyone: I went back and rethought this: (...) I played around it it some more, removed the 'scamper' gait, and got the size of code IC loads down to 12500 bytes, and the error is gone. I'm not sure if this means I have some 3k of variables, or (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.981)

  Re: Simtek memory

(...) [short snip] Problem is the Simtek chip needs a few (...) Bruce, they *do* work well. I haven't had to add any caps. I just plugged it in and it worked 8^]. And they don't collide with the LCD or exp. board like the Dallas battery backed (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.981)

  Re: SEV2

<36B3A268.14E3D21F@voyager.net> <F6EuCp.A3x@lugnet.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit (...) Liked the first one, it was one of the best and most detailed ecologies I had run across till then. Tolerated (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

memory
(score: 0.981)

  RE: Memory peripheral device

I too would really like to use a Mini Hard-Drive on my Handy Board robot. (URL) and Mobile Phone use micro-controllers, don't they? Can a HC11 write/access data to/from HD sectors? If anyone out there has any idea's or info, be sure and let us know. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.981)

  Re: Mindstorms survey

(...) Yeah... I checked Friend as a substitute for Spouse. I had a lot of fun with the suggestion/improvement section, listed things like more inputs, more outputs, more memory, a stack for the default VM so subroutines can call subroutines, RIS was (...) (26 years ago, 6-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 0.981)

  Re: what variety of 6811 can be used?

Hi! (...) Hi Steve! I've put my hb to work yesterday, but I think I can help you a bit. The "FN" means the chip has "plcc" package, while the "P" would mean it's DIP package. The plcc is the one used in the Handy Board, as you can see the 52 pins (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.981)

  Re: HB Memory

Stef, The HB comes with a 32K ram chip addressed at $8000 and above. A fair amount of this space is taken up with the Pcode interpreter if you run Interactive C, but there is still lots of room left for programs. Good luck, Gary Livick (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.981)

  Re: Where to buy the Invention System?

Kent Karlsson skrev i meddelandet <1294143418-1658959@...en.com>... (...) bought (...) way that (...) ship it! (...) tomorrow if (...) (URL) It will be available in Sweden too, Q3 -99 if I remember correctly. Go to a toy shop and fetch the new Lego (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.981)

  Re: HB Memory

Thanks everybody. (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.981)

  Re: ThrowBots elements are cool

(...) Well, Steve is being excessively clever, since he told some of us (including Terry and me) but said he wasn't going to say publicly till later. So we're in a bit of a bind. All this buzz about why he's happy has got to be giving the Stever (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 0.981)

  Re: Slizers are out

Huw Millington wrote in message ... (...) Monday (...) Argos catalogues were out yesterday, and there's a three-pack of Slizers for sale in there for about twelve quid, if memory serves me correctly. I was too busy thinking about my guitar to take (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

memory
(score: 0.981)

  Re: NQC v. LegOS / size

=>From: Ben Laurie <ben@algroup.co.uk> =>... =>Markus L. Noga wrote: =>> Apart from the limitations imposed by H8 architecture (an 8/16 bit =>> platform with the usual constraints on integer length, available memory =>> and library functions), (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.981)

  Re: Cybermaster memory limit?

(...) I always managed to run into it in my first projects. :-( Since I decided to transfer the real "intelligence" of the bot to the PC, leaving only basic intelligence in the mobile unit, the problems finished... but not only after some struggle. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.981)

  Re: NQC v. LegOS

(...) It isn't a patch for gcc -- the H8300 is a supported target. The only limitations are that the processor has 16-bit ints, which when you start to include traditional libc functions, can require some porting effort, as with other code that you (...) (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.980)

  Mindstorms in 1999

Hi everybody, I just got back from the Toy Fair in New York. Here's a report of what's coming in the Mindstorms product line this year. This is all from memory, so don't expect everything to be 100% correct. I can't remember the official names of (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.980)

  Re: NQC v. LegOS / size

The maths routines are somewhere in libgcc.a, though I think there's a single file with all the routines instead of several small ones, so you may end up wasting memory. In addition, you probably need to access libc.a too since some of the libgcc.a (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.980)

  Re: Cybermaster memory limit?

(...) Indeed, yes. I've used Dave Baum's NQC to program the Cybermaster unit, and I quickly run into this limit. (...) I assume this is how the Cybermaster runs in some of the "areas" on the bundled software. There is one area where you can program (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.980)

  RIS memory usage

I'm anxiously awaiting the time when I can buy my Mindstorms package, but until then I'm spending time learning about it. One thing that has gotten me a little confused is how the RCX brick uses memory. I keep reading about the memory usage being: (...) (26 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.980)

  Re: Geektalk.

(...) Mine is "Cube memory" 10 years mfrs guarantee... Should be reasonable quality. (...) Yeah, well, it's what I have. Back when I bought these, PC-100 _specs_ didn't exist yet, let alone that they were available. (...) heh :) Jasper "how fast can (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

memory
(score: 0.980)

More:  Next Page >>