  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 841 – 860 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Battery voltage

You know, after the first time I read through the SDK for 2.0, I always wanted to try sending immediate commands from the RCX to another one. that, I suspect, I can do with the standard firmware and NQC (I'll have to try). But to get information (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

firmware
(score: 0.624)

  Re: self-propagating RCX program

(...) That is very cool, but a little scary. The dawn of an RCX virus. If you could then write it so it was also compatible with the other P-Bricks (like the spybotix) that would furtahr enhance it. Very, very nice. Question - if a "victim" RCX is (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.624)

  Re: Arrays and functions in NQC

(...) No. No. From the NQC Guide: The RCX2, Swan, and Spybotics targets support arrays (the other targets do not have suitable support in firmware for arrays). Arrays are declared the same way as ordinary variables, but with the size of the array (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 0.624)

  Re: Battery voltage

(...) your right. It is something mainly geared to the rcx gear heads. I'm sure Calum would LOVE IT. we all know how he HATES power cords. (grin) (...) wait.... please explain. are you saying i will need to D/L the BrickOS firmware?? OK. so far so (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

firmware
(score: 0.624)

  Re: Spybotic

(...) so much for Kevin's favorite parts... (...) You can program it with Mindscript (that's what you use, right?). But, you can't replace the firmware. The really cool thing about the Spybot, is its ability to communicate with other Spybots. Ok, so (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 0.624)

  Battery voltage

So, I finally managed to do something that's been bugging me for a year. When we were at the state FLL tournament last year, there were several times when we had to check the batteries, to see if they were still good. To do that, Greg would take the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

firmware
(score: 0.624)

  Re: Barcodes & error detection

(...) Gus uses two ight sensors, one to follow the (left edge) of a black line on a white background, and a seperate light sensor on an "outrigger" to read the barcodes. There is no light brick, but instead both use the light sensor itself to supply (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.624)

  Spybotic

so, i finally got around to "parting" this cheap $35 CAN spybot thing. its not the cool gigamesh one.... im to lazy to run the CD. ummm what can i do with this thing? i skimed the .spybot group. and it seems like you can U/L to it..... an i erase (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 0.624)

  Re: Mindstorms su Dev

"Gianluca Insolvibile" <g.insolNOvibileSPAM@cpr.it> ha scritto: (...) delle (...) Ehm... (...) diciamo (...) lasciamo (...) Se ricordo bene, il nuovo firmware LEGO ha le funzioni per inviare una trasmissione seriale su IR in modo molto flessibile, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.623)

  Re: Mindstorms su Dev

(...) diciamo (...) lasciamo (...) E se vogliamo rincarare la dose, occorre dire che quando tu trasmetti un byte con una sendmessage ed il firmware standard, in realtà ne trasmetti 9, col risultato di ottenere una velocità di trasmissione a dir poco (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.623)

  Re: Mindstorms su Dev

(...) Allora, premesso che non ho fatto alcun esperimento in proposito, quello che ho capito io (e che avrei voluto descrivere nell'articolo) e' che con il firmware standard puoi inviare attraverso la porta I/R solo dei "messaggi" preconfezionati il (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.623)

  R: Mindstorms su Dev

Ciao a tutti, Ivano Talamo <talamo1@interfree.it> wrote in message GEGwAp.1zL@lugnet.com... (...) interessante su (...) Buona questa! Io non me intendo molto, ma il mio installatore ufficiale credo di si, essendone co-autore. Comunque abbiamo (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.621)

  lego firmware in hex to high level language

I have the firmware.txt file in hex codes. I want to do manipulations in that firmware and then load it to RCX. But for manipulating the hex code, I want it in assembly or in some high level language. Is there any way to convert the hex code into (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.621)

  Re: RCX to RCX LNP

Hi. (...) That would be a fun state machine to set up... ;-) (...) It only does so when it receives opcodes between 0xf0 - 0xf7 or a standard firmware message (0x55). Of the first eight, only 0xf0 and 0xf1 currently require further action, with 0xf0 (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.621)

  Re: All plastic track

(...) OK, here's two I was *dying* to ask at BrickFest, but didn't want to take time away from the more "serious" questioners (i.e. - I'm not first & formost a train type). (1) What is the battery life goal? (2) Is the IR system potential compatable (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

firmware
(score: 0.620)

  Re: lego firmware in hex to high level language

(...) You really have three steps to take: 1) Extract the actual binary code from the S-Records, 2) To disassemble the code, 3) By far the hardest - is to figure out what all that uncommented assembler (with no meaningful labels or variable names) (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.620)

  Hispabrick Magazine 007

(URL) It's that time again:we are happy to announce the release of Hispabrick Magazine 007 In this issue you will find some great articles about Technic, part 6 of an ongoing series of MINDSTORMS related articles, an interview with Michael Lachman, (...) (15 years ago, 1-Apr-10, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

mindstorms
(score: 0.620)

  Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space The Brickworld Team has arranged to create and execute our second annual Build On-The-Spot (BOTS) challenge at this year’s event. This challenge will be completed in addition to the (...) (15 years ago, 30-Mar-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.620)

  Re: lego firmware in hex to high level language

Hi, (...) IIRC the GNU tools can take SREC as an input format and disassemble it (I think I disassembled the ROM from an RCX 2.0 from SREC some time ago). In any case there is a higher level transcription and extensive commentary by Kekoa Proudfoot (...) (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.620)

  RCX to RCX LNP

I'm trying to write a BrickOS program that I can use to check the voltage on other RCXs (which use standard firmware). I want to send the Get Battery Power command (0x30 and 0x38), and display the returned value on the display. Can anyone tell me if (...) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.620)

More:  Next Page >>