 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14530
14529  |  14531
Subject:
Spybotic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 04:38:21 GMT

so, i finally got around to "parting" this cheap $35 CAN spybot thing.
its not the cool gigamesh one....

im to lazy to run the CD.

ummm

what can i do with this thing?  i skimed the .spybot group.  and it
seems like you can U/L to it.....  an i erase the firmware???  where
would i find it to re-load it if i wanted to?

Chris

oh ya.  Balance of power... DAVE, i need more of steves balls.  ya got any?