 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14614
Re: have you got the balls? - Re: Spybotic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:34:11 GMT

So how does one go about getting a hold of your balls? It seems Chris is either
out of balls or doesn’t like others borrowing his balls.
I’ll gladly pay any shipping costs, after all those balls are quite heavy
despite their tiny size.

Ivan “Just realized how cool GBC’s really are” Louch