 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14533
Re: Spybotic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 12:42:36 GMT

On Tue, September 6, 2005 11:38 pm, Chris Magno wrote:
its not the cool gigamesh one....

so much for Kevin's favorite parts...

what can i do with this thing?  i skimed the .spybot group.  and it
seems like you can U/L to it.....  an i erase the firmware???  where
would i find it to re-load it if i wanted to?

You can program it with Mindscript (that's what you use, right?).  But, you can't
replace the firmware.

The really cool thing about the Spybot, is its ability to communicate with other
Spybots.  Ok, so that doesn't help much if you only have one.  However, you can
detect the distance & direction of the remote control.  If you have an application
where you want to have one robot follow another, the Spybots are good for that.

oh ya.  Balance of power... DAVE, i need more of steves balls.  ya got any?

I want to see how you're going to use my balls on a balance beam...

Off Topic.

how many people are useing the Rob S method, and NOT useing an RCX???

None of the stuff I'm building for rtl 19 requires an RCX.

Steve