  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 701 – 720 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Motor power? (LONG! with code example)

(My apologies if this is a duplicate. I tried to send it to the lugnet news server, but that derver doesn't seem to like HTML in news message) Y'all, Yesterday, I asked how to use motor power to control the motor's speed. The answer that I got was (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.548)

  RE: NQC 1.2 in beta testing

Well, those are still cool new functions...I will keep wishing the RCX firmware allowed runtime evaluations instead of constants. Maybe LegOS does...does anyone know? Rich (URL) Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.548)

  Re: Robotics sub-groups

(...) Following is some rationale on the namings of the 2 new groups created tonight: One thing I missed earlier which is clearer now with all the Droid-dev-kit discussions going on: .sw is potentially ambiguous... To a new or casual user, does it (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.548)

  Re: legOS docs - what do people want?

Dwayne Jacques Fontenot wrote in message ... (...) well I was planning on lurking here for a while and try some of my "newsgroup osmotic learning", but since you asked :) I would be looking for: "getting the very interested (and capable) beginner (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.548)

  Re: Contest

(...) It isn't! That's the real challenge!! :-) (...) I don't know if you intend to use the standard firmware, but in the CyberMaster I don't even have that choice. The CyberMaster and the PC were made to work as one. For one thing, without floating (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.548)

  Re: legOS docs - what do people want?

(...) I think it would be coolest (and most helpful) if the docs were in a super- portable format, either PDF or, heck, just darn plain old HTML. HTML would be great because it could easily go on the CD-ROM (if there is one) for Jonathan's O'Reilly (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.548)

  Re: Several RCX/Mac Q's

(...) NQC/MPW crashed whenever it tried to communicate with the rcx (downloading firmware, programs, etc). But now that I have disabled Virex 5.9, it's working like a gem. Thanks for the help. (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.547)

  pbFORTH enhancements soon

Thanks to all of the mail I have received, I am going to try to get the next version of pbFORTH out this weekend. Charles Anderson pointed out a rather embarassing flaw in the LCD_SHOW and LCD_HIDE routines, thanks. I have been using Dave Baum's NQC (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.546)

  Cybermaster memory limit?

Hi all, Having just purchased a cybermaster, I was reading around the net a bit about it. One thing that struck me was the apparently quite limited amount of memory available for user programs on the cybermaster. Something on the order of 412 bytes. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.545)

  Re: programming???

(...) I use the RCX Command Center and NQC to program. RCXCC is a very nice environment for writing, debugging, downloading, and calibrating values. You can directly control the brick from the PC, directly look at all of the sensor values, poll (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.545)

  Java + Cybermaster Connection

Was anyone able to get a correct connection to the Cybermaster with Java? Please send source to me. My problem is: If I send an "alive ping" I always get back as in inputstream 00 00 If I send an Firmware unlock "Do you byte, when I knock?" (fe, 00, (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.545)

  Re: loading s/w

(...) I belive LegOS breaks firmware deletion, in the sense that the "delete firmware" opcode is not supported by the IR routines, but I could be wrong about that. If you are using an AC adapter and no batteries, the easiest thing to do is to turn (...) (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.544)

  Communicating with RCX native serial port

I have been trying for the last week to get my RCX to respond to serial commands i am a little confused. I think i understand most of the header packet stuff but here's where im stuck... you send 0x55 0xff 0x00 as the header... I am sending this as (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.544)

  New pbFORTH release

This is an announcement of the latest version (102) of pbFORTH available at: (URL) This release of pbFORTH addresses some errors in the previous version including a fairly serious stack problem in TIMER_SET. Also POWER_OFF now works as advertised, (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.544)

  Re: Robot intelligence

(...) If you use GCC to program your RCX, you have somewhere around 28K, which is enough memory for a lot of things. If you use anything based on the standard firmware, you have 32 registers and no way of doing indirect addressing. Things will be (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.544)

  Re: Download program code from the RCX

(...) You are SOL. The standard firmware does not allow you to retrieve data from the program area of the RCX. No amount of hacking will fix things. Modified firmware could help you, but you can't download new firmware without destroying the current (...) (26 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.544)

  Re: Some comments (long)

(...) I didn't answer your question with the last message. The ROM does not execute byte codes, the firmware does. The firmware multiplexes between byte codes. I'm not sure what you mean by how can replacement firmware hook into the sensor (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.543)

  FORTH editor/IDE

Is anyone considering, or in the process of, writing an editor for pbFORTH on the PC? I am thinking of doing one in the style of RCX Command Center ((URL) but don't want to reinvent the wheel if there's one on the stocks. I haven't tried pbFORTH (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.543)

  Re: Why do it? Was: multi-device output controller

Ralph, Thanks for reigning in the rabbit chase! As the originator of this thread I'd like to respond to the 'why'... I keep running out of ports on my creations. I see 5 or 6 as a practical limit. My criteria for a solution: 1. Entirely compliant (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.542)

  Re: multi-device output controller

Thanks for checking this out. This is important to know. I assume, then, that the duty cycles are 1/8 through 8/8 as well as off, which would be 0/8. Can anybody verify this (with a scope or something)? I have long wondered whether the duty cycles (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.542)

More:  Next Page >>