 Robotics / 4223
Re: programming???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 17:51:28 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com writes:
Hi all, I have lego mindstorms, and I want to program using mind control or
any other environment but...I have tried to download mind control and the
vbrun files and the extra file but none of them will go in? The extra file
says file not found, the mind control says it is saving to disk but it never
ends. And it wont open? Help!!!

  I use the RCX Command Center and NQC to program.  RCXCC is a very nice
environment for writing, debugging, downloading, and calibrating values.
You can directly control the brick from the PC, directly look at all of the
sensor values, poll them, whatever.  On top of that it can play music and
download firmware as well.  Its very complete and you can get it here:
http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/markov/lego/

  You won't regret it!

DLC