 Robotics / 4208
Re: programming???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 23:49:52 GMT

Hi all, I have lego mindstorms, and I want to program using mind control or
any other environment but...I have tried to download mind control and the
vbrun files and the extra file but none of them will go in? The extra file
says file not found, the mind control says it is saving to disk but it never
ends. And it wont open? Help!!!
-Michael