  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 321 – 340 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Should I upgrade RIS 1.5 to 2.0?

(...) As for lejos, there's no difference. (...) To use the new features with NQC you need the new firmware, which used to be available at (URL) this link is now broken. It should also be somewhere on the CD in RIS 2.0 and the upgrade kit. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.354)

  Re: API for 2.0?

hello, I'm a french guy and i want to devellope a new languge .... Someone can help me for the communication to the rcx via pc ??? and how to programme a new firmware ?? thanks nanobapt ---...--- ---...--- Nanobapt: créateur du site (URL) mes (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.352)

  Re: Firmware 2.x

Sorry, I have already found it in the SDK2 beta, that's available on the Lego Mindstorms website ((URL) next question: This download can be used with RIS 1.5 without mishap, right? Thanks! Da Byte (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.352)

  USB support added to leJOS 1.0.3.beta1

I have added USB support to the Win32 version of leJOS. It is in version 1.0.3.beta1 at (URL) thanks to Juergen Stuber for locating the initial modifications to the legos code at (URL) Many thanks to Jin Sato too. You will need to reload the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.351)

  Re: Mindstorms Automatic Train Control Questions

(...) The Scout only has two free inputs and two free outputs, the 'third' output is wired up to a lamp and the 'third' input to a light sensor - both of which are physically fixed onto the Scout's case. The light sensor is a little different to the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.344)

  Re: Mindstorms Automatic Train Control Questions

I am glad to know there are more fans like to create automation train layout. I think you need RCX to control tracks, not stations or trains, you can get some ideas from my page (URL) RIS1.0 is the best if you use them in layout. You also need to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.344)

  2.0 Firmware Summary/FAQ?

Is there an online summary of the changes/new features in the RCX 2.0 firmware somewhere? I have the "Extreme Mindstorms" book which has a good summary of 2.0 in Chapter 4, but I was looking for something I could download and print off to hand out (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.343)

  RE: Code-only Line-tracking competition

(...) David, thanks for putting this contest on. I admit that I was intrigued when it was announced but did not have time to put an entry together. The idea of a code-only competition on a standard hardware platform is brilliant and opens up the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org.us.smart)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.343)

  Using IR Remote within pbFORTH

I'm trying to work a project for class using a Mindstorms kit. I want to program the system using Forth, but I've had two minor glitches. 1) Is it possible to download the firmware from an old DOS system? I've had no problem using NQC, but the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.341)

  Using USB Tower with Alternative Firmware

Hi All, I have some questions about alternative firmware support for USB towers. As the author of pbForth, I'm getting lots of requests to integrate USB tower support into the package. The old tower plugged into a seraial port, and for some MAc (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.340)

  Re: Programming RCX using Delphi

"Robert Linn" <robert@linnedv.de> wrote in message news:GnCrCr.9Cx@lugnet.com... (...) how (...) Spirit.ocx can be used just like any other OCX in Delphi. It will give you direct access to all of the methods that can interact with the standard (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.335)

  Re: Name of Robolab RCX2 Firmware file?

Hi Brian, the name of this file is "firm0328.lgo". If you don't find it on your computer, download the Lego SDK (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.333)

  learning RoboLab (long)

The following learning resources apply to Lego Dacta's RoboLab "Mindstorms for Schools" programming software, version 2.5 where indicated, otherwise, earlier versions: 1. Dacta RoboLab Teacher's Guides Printed paper books. Detailed instructions for (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.edu, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.330)

  firmware update

Hello folks, Could you help me out with this question? I'm wanting to update the RIS firmware to the new frm0328.lgo file which I downloaded through the beta SDK zip file. I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to Mindstorms and not quite sure how to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.330)

  NQC Development Environment

Hello, At the last SMART meeting I promised someone, Martin Daniels I believe, that I would post something about the NQC development environment that I use. I know this is a little late, but, better late then never, right? Anyway, first of all, you (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.330)

  free vb edition (was: firmware update)

hi andreas with the book "lego mindstorms" by dirk louis and peter müller (german, isbn 3-8272-9081-3) comes a cd with a free vb6 version ("working model edition"). it is fully functional, the only limitation is that you can't compile exe-files. i (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.328)

  Re: send message from ir-tower to rcx

(...) :) (...) Download the new Mindstorms SDK for the 2.0 firmware ((URL) It's really, really cool and it allows you to do all kinds of things that take advantage of the new firmware. (Interestingly enough, both of the following methods are (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.326)

  Re: Anyone want to sell RIS2.0 software?

(...) From what I understand you want to check out the new “Programming Blocks”, correct? But believe me that software it’s not worth the money it will cost you, especially since you’re learning NQC now. I strongly advice you not to spend any time (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.325)

  Re: Cygwin problems

Ben I recommend you read the Howto from the sourceforge docs section, or even better buy the Extreme Mindstorms book (Extreme Mindstorms; D. Baum, M. Gasperi, R. Hempel, L. Villa; Apress; ISBN: 1893115844 ) . Both give a good explanation of legOS. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.324)

  Re: firmware

(...) Firmaware is a kind of ?operating system? needed to be downloaded to RCX to allow it process programs. Physically it is file firmxxxx.lgo (where xxxx is a number ) located somewhere in directory tree created by RIS installation process. If you (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.323)

More:  Next Page >>