 Robotics / 16582
Re: Programming RCX using Delphi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:51:30 GMT

"Robert Linn" <robert@linnedv.de> wrote in message
news:GnCrCr.9Cx@lugnet.com...
Hi All,
Iam new to Lego Robotics. Would like to program the RCX directly using
Delphi. Therefor looking for tips, hints, examples, links, books etc. on • how
to do so.
Appreciate any information.
Thankx,
Robert

Spirit.ocx can be used just like any other OCX in Delphi. It will give you
direct access to all of the methods that can interact with the standard
firmware. Spirit.ocx is on your Mindstorms CD. You can download the SDK,
which will tell you how to use all of the methods, from the Mindstorms site
and take it from there.