Subject:
NQC Development Environment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 19:22:29 GMT

Hello,

At the last SMART meeting I promised someone, Martin Daniels I believe, that
I would post something about the NQC development environment that I use.  I
know this is a little late, but, better late then never, right?

Anyway, first of all, you should get the latest version of NQC from Dave
Baum's web site:
http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/nqc/
I use NQC 2.4 a4.

The IDE that I use is called Bricx Command Center and if you click on IDEs
on Dave Baum's site this will be the first one listed.  Here is the URL:
http://hometown.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm

If you don't have the latest firmware you should get that as well.  You can
find the firmware on Lego's website here:
http://mindstorms.lego.com/sdk2/

Good luck, if you have any questions let me know.

Gus