  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 221 – 240 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Mindstorms USB connection and memory

(...) Yes, you're crazy. Actually, it's been suggested many times. However, it doesn't quite work that way. With USB, there's a master device, and a slave device. The thumb drive is a slave device. The NXT is a slave device. You can't connect a (...) (18 years ago, 20-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  [MindStorms FAQ 2.5 Are there other sensors available?]

Subject: 2.5 Are there other sensors available? Content-Language: en Topic-Level: 0 Revision: Robert Munafo, 1999-07-13 Location: /robotics/rcx/ Comment: Topic-level is inaccurate pending a reference for topic levels <p>There is a temperature sensor (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  [MindStorms FAQ 2.5 Are there other sensors available?]

This update just adds the values for the range of the temperature sensor Subject: 2.5 Are there other sensors available? Content-Language: en Topic-Level: 0 Revision: Robert Munafo, 1999-07-14 Location: /robotics/rcx/ Comment: Topic-level is (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  Announcement: OnScreen Programming for Legos RCX

(URL) readme.txt (ASCII version of web page, note some of the content reads especially better on the web, or using a fixed spaced font): OnScreen Programming version 1.0 for Lego Mindstorms Once installing this system, the Lego Mindstorms RCX can be (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  Re: Hacker rcx

Yes my rcx have the firmware !! So i send the Byte by the SENDBYTE command which include in the port.dll which I use thanks nanobapt ---...--- "la cuillère n'existe pas" (URL) : 94470030 ----- Original Message ----- From: PC CHAN To: nanobapt Cc: (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  Mindstorms spirit.ocx programming = RCX ASM coding?

I haven't looked at programming the RCX with Visual Basic or other MS Win languages via the spirit.ocx control, but someone (sorry -- I'm terrible with remembering names!) at the NELUG meeting asked me why people seem to like NQC when they could be (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  Re: Mindstorms 2.0 and MAC users

In lugnet.robotics, Eric Sophie forwarded: (...) Eric, feel free to pass along my email to this person if you like - I'll be glad to help (it's brdavis#AT#SIGN#iusb#DOT#edu). The short answer is there are a number of ways to run RIS 2.0 from a Mac. (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  RE: Mindstorms

(...) Bom, eu podia dizer: vai ao (URL) :> mas... pronto, vou aqui ver se te adianto alguma coisa: um RCX tem: 3 input ports onde podes ligar os sensores standard LEGO: TouchSensor, LightSensor, RotationSensor e TemperatureSensor 3 output ports onde (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  Re: VLL with RCX using lego lamp

HI: (...) The short answer is YES. (...) You don't NEED it, BUT if by SDK you are referring to the lego Firmware 2.0 upgrade, it sure makes it VERY easy. If you are still running "older" firmware, then you could .....just a sec..... OK, I'm back. In (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.vll)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  RE: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List

(...) As I've pointed out many times in the past, the RCX is faster and has more memory than the comuter in the LEM that allowed astronauts to got to the moon and back. (URL) The difference is that we are missing I/O expansion - and on top of that (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  Re: Why java is (not) bad for Mindstorms

(...) What is the output of the NXT graphical programming environment? I mean the NXT could already have a JIT type execution environment already whereby the graphical IDE generates pseudo-code ("bytecode") and the firmware on the NXT does the (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  Re: Help! Can't talk to IR Tower with Mac w/nqcc!

I thought so too. I did have the RCX on at the time. I also checked out the full communications tonight by downloading the firmware using Mindstorms. (A PC @ work is temporarily housing the sw!) so I know that everything else works. This is driving (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  RE: More linux feedback. firmware upload doesn't work for me.

(...) This is wierd. I had it working on my Caldera Linux 2.2 which has TclTk 8.0.4 I'll try again. One of the problems is that I can't seem to get a nice NFS system running here, and I have to FTP the files around... :-( I'll try and make a better (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  pbLua News - Beta 13y is Released!

I am pleased to announce the release of pbLua Beta 13y - which is a replacement firmware for the LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT that runs right on the brick. It parses source code files sent to it via the USB or Bluetooth ports and runs the code. (URL) Lua is (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  constants for NQC using firmware 0328

Hi All, Has anyone succedded using the SetSerialComm() Command with the constants as described in the NQC documentation (in the Extreme Mindstorms book as well, Dave are you listening ?) ? I tried today, but did'nt succeed. I tried it this way : (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  RE: The Datalog

(...) I'm not sure about that, but they certainly have disclaimers on the firmware itself, which prevents us from reverse engineering it. Now, the original intent was probably to prevent a competitor from designing a system which was compatible with (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  Re: More Speed? Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List

(...) I like using NQC because of the simplicity of downloading byte code based programs onto the Lego firmware environment. Using NQC, the CPU would need to be at least 10x to 100x faster to run the kind of programs I would like to run at an (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  Re: RCX2

Bill, If you go to (URL) then follow the 'Tips and Tricks' link, the RCX2 beta SDK is under the 'Master Coders' section. A quick quote from the site: <quote> RCX 2.0 BETA SDK Since we made a few small changes and additions to the firmware after we (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  Re: mindstorms NXT and memory

(...) Do you mean machine code (binary) or assembly language? I first learned assembly language programming on a MIPS chip (RISC). I've also done it on a Motorola 68HC11 (a microcontroller), and I've written both pure machine code and assembly (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  R: Mindstorms su Dev

Ciao a tutti, Ivano Talamo <talamo1@interfree.it> wrote in message GEGwAp.1zL@lugnet.com... (...) interessante su (...) Buona questa! Io non me intendo molto, ma il mio installatore ufficiale credo di si, essendone co-autore. Comunque abbiamo (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

More:  Next Page >>