 Robotics / 17116
Re: Hacker rcx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:04:13 GMT

Yes my rcx have the firmware !! So i send the Byte by the SENDBYTE command which
include in the port.dll which I use

thanks

nanobapt

"la cuillère n'existe pas"
http://www.mindstorms-bapt.fr.st/
http://membres.tripod.fr/mecahp
icq : 94470030
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: PC CHAN
  To: nanobapt
  Cc: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
  Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 2:58 PM
  Subject: Re: Hacker rcx

  Which command did you send and how did you send it?   Did your RCX have the firmware in it?

  nanobapt wrote:

    i have a problem. I want to program a windows to send RCX message  but i
have a problem ... My problem that i can send Byte but the rcx don't know them.
I follow the rcx internal instruction but it don't work !!

    Someone can help me to write a program who can send RCX message in VB ??

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html;
    charset="Windows-1252"