 Robotics / 17117
RE: Lego Rotation Sensor Internals - and fix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:36:17 GMT

Philippe:

This is a very good review of what goes on in the sensor.
And of course the simple fix is wonderful. I know how
much work even one page like this is and I would like
to thank you for taking time to post it.

After a few hours lent over my oscilloscope, here is what I learned about
Lego rotation sensor : http://www.philohome.com/sensors/legorot.htm

Cheers, Ralph