 Robotics / 17136
Re: Lego Rotation Sensor Internals - and fix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:10:43 GMT

Have you tested it at high rotating speeds to see if there is any adverse
effects caused by the additional parallel capacitance? (just curious)

No, I didn't explicitely tested at full speed, but since capacitor is on
power supply filtering and not on signal, there is no reason that this has
any adverse effect on max rotation speed.

Philo