 Robotics / 17120
Re: Lego Rotation Sensor Internals - and fix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:50:16 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Philippe Hurbain writes:
Hello fellow Mindstormers,

After a few hours lent over my oscilloscope, here is what I learned about
Lego rotation sensor : http://www.philohome.com/sensors/legorot.htm

You will find there theory of operation, schematics and a fix to the random
count problem at low rotating speed.

Enjoy !

Philo
www.philohome.com

Philo, I hope a LEGO Engineer sits in on this newsgroup and does something
useful with your work.  There has been a lot of 'traffic' here describing
the problem in different ways, but you are the one who finally got to the
bottom of it.  Great work!

Jerry