 Robotics / 17099
17098  |  17100
Subject:
Hacker rcx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:42:11 GMT

i have a problem. I want to program a windows to send RCX message  but i have a
problem ... My problem that i can send Byte but the rcx don't know them. I
follow the rcx internal instruction but it don't work !!

Someone can help me to write a program who can send RCX message in VB ??

thanks

nanobapt

"la cuillère n'existe pas"
http://www.mindstorms-bapt.fr.st/