 Robotics / 17124
RE: Hacker rcx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:26:47 GMT

Ok I know the lego network protocol communication but i can't send it well
cause the message is
    first : not understand by the RCX
    second : cause (perhaps) is that the message is not correctly send ...
for more information that the code i use :

Private Sub Command1_Click()
    Rem 85 255 0 247 8 1 254 248 7
    SENDBYTE 85
   SENDBYTE 255
   SENDBYTE 0
   SENDBYTE 247
   SENDBYTE 8
   SENDBYTE 1
   SENDBYTE 254
   SENDBYTE 258
   SENDBYTE 248
   SENDBYTE 7
    End Sub

Private Sub Form_Load()
    OPENCOM "COM1:2400,NRZ,8,1"
End Sub

I give the the most important in my code

thanks nanobapt