 Robotics / RCX / 1276
1275  |  1277
Subject:
constants for NQC using firmware 0328
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 00:55:45 GMT

Hi All,

Has anyone succedded using the SetSerialComm() Command with the constants as
described in the NQC documentation (in the Extreme Mindstorms book as well,
Dave are you listening ?) ?

I tried today, but did'nt succeed.

I tried it this way :

SetSerialComm (SERIAL_COMM_4800 | SERIAL_COMM_DUTY25);

and received two errors, telling me, that SERIAL_COMM_4800 and
SERIAL_COMM_DUTY25 are undefined variables.

Am I doing anything wrong ??

I guess that these constants carry a defined bit set. If so, does anyone
know which bits have to be set for the different constants ?

Thanks in advance,

Rainer