 Robotics / RCX / 1279
Re: constants for NQC using firmware 0328
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:40:36 GMT

Dave,

do I understand it right, that i can use 4800 baud only to transmit data and
not to receive data ?

best regards,

Rainer

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Dave Baum writes:
Make sure that you are targeting RCX 2.0.  Some IDEs allow you to set
this in a preference.  For the command line version, add -Trcx2 to the
command.  You can also use the NQC_OPTIONS environment variable.  See
http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/nqc/doc/faq.html#-Trcx2 for more info.

Dave Baum

In article <GFKD8x.K95@lugnet.com>, "Rainer Balzerowski"
<balze2@gmx.net> wrote:

Hi All,

Has anyone succedded using the SetSerialComm() Command with the constants
as
described in the NQC documentation (in the Extreme Mindstorms book as
well,
Dave are you listening ?) ?

I tried today, but did'nt succeed.

I tried it this way :

SetSerialComm (SERIAL_COMM_4800 | SERIAL_COMM_DUTY25);

and received two errors, telling me, that SERIAL_COMM_4800 and
SERIAL_COMM_DUTY25 are undefined variables.

Am I doing anything wrong ??

I guess that these constants carry a defined bit set. If so, does anyone
know which bits have to be set for the different constants ?

Thanks in advance,

Rainer