 Robotics / RCX / 1281
Re: constants for NQC using firmware 0328
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 01:56:35 GMT

In article <GFLw3o.MAv@lugnet.com>, "Rainer Balzerowski"
<balze2@gmx.net> wrote:

Dave,

do I understand it right, that i can use 4800 baud only to transmit data
and
not to receive data ?

The wierd thing about the bytecodes provided by lego for direct serial
communication (used by SendSerial() etc.) is that they are Tx only -
there aren't any corresponding Rx capabilities.

However, its possible that the 4800 baud setting is "sticky" in the
sense that it may affect all communication and not just that of the
SendSerial() call.  I never tried this myself, so I'm not sure if it
would work or not.

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com