  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1721 – 1740 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  BrickFest™ PDX 2007 Mindstorms Events Announcement

(URL) BrickFest PDX 2007 is coming! Where: Portland, Oregon When: March 30th - April 1st 2007 Public Hours: April 1st 2007, 10am – 4pm There will be plenty of Mindstorms at BrickFest! Here is a list of just three of these events. Robot Easter Egg (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!

mindstorms
(score: 0.489)

  Re: Best Lego Year of all time?

(...) I love looking through the archives...! Best year(s) for LEGO? I'd say the early-mid 1970's! No minifigs (and I like the minifig!), nice, big gears--"Expert Builder" wasn't out yet--no themes, either (unless you count the "LegoLand" series as (...) (18 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.general)

mindstorms
(score: 0.489)

  Re: RCX Boot

"Fauze Valerio Polpeta" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:Pine.LNX.4.44.0...ufsc.br... (...) string (...) to (...) elf header (...) the (...) A quirk in the RCX ROM loader is that it only checks address range 0x8000 - 0xCC00 for the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.489)

  Re: OS X Complier problems solved--now struggling with BrickOS

You know, it doesn't matter how long I wait before sending out a question... I figured out the trouble with firmdl3. I'd assumed the black plug in the USB port was the IR Tower, which I'd plugged in earlier today. However, my wife had been (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.489)

  RCX Boot

Hi, I'm a research of the Laboratory for SW and HW Integration of the Federal University of Santa Catarina in Brazil and I'm involved in a project that consists in adapt our operational system (EPOS - Embedded Parallel Operating System) to the RCX (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.489)

  Re: OS X Complier problems solved--now struggling with BrickOS

(...) <<snipped>> (...) <<snipped>> (...) I've gotten the same error with gcc 3.2.3 that I compiled and gcc 3.2.2 that the other Michael compiled. I couldn't get gcc 3.3 to compile on my machine. Running gcc -v I get the following responses: (my (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.489)

  Re: Mindstorms question

(...) Heh, I wondered why this discussion was in .technic . . . :) (18 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

mindstorms
(score: 0.489)

  Re: NXT parts for MLcad 54087 or 56145

Hi all, (...) I checked the size with a 44292 wheel. It's exactly the same. I also checked on Peeron site, the two parts seem to be the same. (URL) Klein A Mindstorms fan. (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.489)

  Re: Mindstorms question

(...) Thanks Steve for the information and the advice. Although gearing up the NXT motors may result in a loss of torque, it sounds like a good option. Another option might be to control the switch for the RC motor with one of the NXT motors (which (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.technic)

mindstorms
(score: 0.489)

  Re: Varying the output voltage?

This is what I noticed, comparing the two systems with BrickOS One thing that I noticed was at the lower voltages the needle on my multimeter wavered around a little and it tended to steady at the higher power levels All of the readings were taken (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.489)

  Re: BrickFest™ PDX 2007 - Robotic Easter Egg Hunt

I've just received some great news from the LEGO Company: they've offered an NXT set as first prize to the winner of this competition! Thank you LEGO! I'm sure the winner will appreciate this as well. (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.489)

  Re: Mindstorms question

(...) The NXT motors have built-in rotation sensors, so you could detect a stall condition with no other hardware. You could use the ultra-sonic (distance sensor) or light sensor to detect when the blade passes in front of it, to determine when the (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.technic)

mindstorms
(score: 0.489)

  Re: Contapalle per il GBC

(...) Anch'io ho pensato a diverse soluzioni, che includevano: - contatore elettronico digitale con display LED a sette segmenti: fa molto "tech" ma devo progettarlo e costruirlo da zero, oltre che stampare il circuito che non è molto agevole o (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

mindstorms
(score: 0.489)

  Advice on NXT demonstration Project

Hi people, I was asked to perform a Mindstorm Demonstration for a company especialized in High Level Businnes Trainning (Coaching, Leadership, Creativity, Future, etc...) They heard about lego robotics and they want to know more about it, and (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.489)

  Re: Mindstorms question

(...) Nathan, Yes, there are ways to do just about everything you asked. I don't think the RC motors will run at full power when connected to an NXT (which can be done via conversion cables) Personally, I'd suggest gearing up one or more NXT motors, (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.technic)

mindstorms
(score: 0.489)

  Re: Varying the output voltage?

(...) Actually there are four, sort of, as for 0 there are float (contacts separated, infinite resistance) and brake (contacts shorted, zero resistance). The standard firmware switches rapidly between on and float (each cycle takes 8ms), which (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.489)

  Varying the output voltage?

I was wondering if it was possible to control the speed/torque of the motor by varying the output voltage in brickOS. It seems that the speed parameter on the motors only changes the rate at which they pulse on and off. I am looking for something (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.489)

  Laser Tag on a Brick - Laser Tag with an RCX as the main part!

Now, before you all laugh about this, I'm actually very serious. I don't know how many of you have ever played Laser Tag before, but basically you have a laser enabled gun that fires infrared light at other people. Completely harmless. How I got (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.489)

  BrickFest™ PDX 2007 - Robotic Easter Egg Hunt

BrickFest™ PDX 2007 LEGO Mindstorms Robot Competition Robotic Easter Egg Hunt ===...=== The Challenge: Build a robot that will look for chocolate Easter eggs, and deposit them over the edges of the arena. The Rules: A judge will tell each contestant (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!

mindstorms
(score: 0.489)

  BrickOS Talking to Robolab?

Has anyone used BrickOS to talk to Robolab? I really like the Robolab visualization tools and it would be a shame to not be able to fool Robolab into to talking to the BrickOS firmware. I am in the process of designing a simple Fuzzy controller and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.488)

More:  Next Page >>