 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3296
3295  |  3297
Subject:
BrickOS Talking to Robolab?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:38:37 GMT

Has anyone used BrickOS to talk to Robolab?  I really like the Robolab
visualization tools and it would be a shame to not be able to fool Robolab into
to talking to the BrickOS firmware.  I am in the process of designing a simple
Fuzzy controller and am starting by using the Robolab programming environment.
I am doing it because I think I can, not because it is practical.  Anyway, I was
curious if any projects had been started to use BrickOS with Robolab.

Thanks,
Frank