 Robotics / NXT / 461
460  |  462
Subject:
Advice on NXT demonstration Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 01:20:20 GMT

Hi people,

I was asked to perform a Mindstorm Demonstration for a company especialized
in High Level Businnes Trainning (Coaching, Leadership, Creativity, Future,
etc...)

They heard about lego robotics and they want to know more about it, and
evaluate if they can use it as a supporting tool in their courses.

So I have 5 days to prepare myself for this demonstration, and I have no
ideia what kind of project involving NXT i can build to show them. I already
prepared a RCX project involving a lot of gears, pneumatics and sensors, but
I want to show some of the NXT capacities as ultrasonic, sound and servo
motors. The Idea for now is to demonstrate the capacities of the Lego
Mindstorms rather than a project that fit their necessities.

I have not much time to build and test, (and i may confess at this time, i
am a really dumb with studless technics... Is like to learn "how to walk"
again).

So, if anyone have an idea i can use, or some awesome NXTG code for one of
the NXT projects (Spike or Alpha Rex), I will really appreciate! I did not
build alphaRex already, but i was not very impressed with some videos i saw
(it seems to walk crawling it's feet instead moving then... am I right?)

Thanks In advance!

Patrick J. Levy